Thursday, October 16, 2008

Catching Up

Emma's swing set is finally done - for the most part.  She was so excited about that she couldn't wait to get on it.  It didn't matter to her that it was a cold, wet day.  As you can see from the pictures, she really enjoys it.  It has also made her a new friend, our next door neighbor's granddaugther, Hailey.  As we pull in the driveway each day, Emma asks if Hailey can come over to play.  




These are some beautiful sunset pictures Kurt took one afternoon.  This is looking west from our back yard.




It's almost Halloween, or as Emma calls it, "Halloween-time".  We always let Em paint some little pumpkins.  Kurt took her to pick these out one afternoon while I was sick a few weeks back.  It rained yesterday and it looks like she'll be able to paint them all over again.  I guess that's the downside of washable paints.  We are going to the zoo tomorrow night to take the kids trick-or-treating.  The zoo lines EVERY walkway with carved pumpkins like you've never seen before.  I'll have to post video because you'd never believe it unless you saw it.  



Here are some random pictures from the other night.  Annie continues to improve with her tongue and jaw.  Feeding her is still a little stressful.  

She LOVES putting her feet up on her high chair - just like big sister, Emma, did.
Princess Pouts-a-Lot
"I kidding you!" is Emma's new favorite phrase.  That, and, "you crack me up!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of Emma coming down the slide with her feet in the air!!! What a beautiful sunset!! Annie does look just like Emma did with her feet propped up in her high chair tray!!! PLEASE..."Princess Pouts Alot"...she cracks ME up!!!!

the d10 family said...

What a great swingset!!!! Keegan and Reese need to come visit again soon!!!! I think the next time we will behome is in the spring. Scheduling for the holidays just didnt work out this year:( Anyway...you gotta love a toy that wears the kids out!!!! And I am stealing your idea of painting pumpkins...what a great idea!!!!