Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sick House



This is a video of Emma making Annie laugh the other night.  They really are very sweet together.  We have all been sick this weekend and I think I'm getting it.  I guess it's impossible to avoid.  Emma spent a good deal of Thursday in the bathroom, then Annie started throwing up on Friday, Emma started throwing up last night and went until 5:30 Sunday morning, Kurt slept on the bathroom floor last night because it was more convenient, and, the washer has been running non-stop since Friday.  I've literally gone through 3/4 of a bottle of Lysol since Friday.  Now, I'm just spraying everything that will stand still.  Emma's been pretty pathetic.  She's been running a low-grade fever but has literally laid on the couch all day today - so not Emma.  She keeps asking if she ate too much dinner and it made her sick.  Annie's finally recovering but still tries to go full-steam.  She'll be playing and all of a sudden just lay her head down and whine.  I'm not sure if I'm just worn out or I'm getting sick.  Anyway, enjoy the video & pix.


Here's Emma and Annie sleeping in the living room today.  They both felt awful (obviously, since the voluntarily laid down and slept) but I thought it was so sweet that they were holding hands while they slept.  

Annie fell asleep in the pack-n-play on Friday.  She's always without a sock.  I can't explain why.  The kid never can keep her socks on.  I guess she gets it from me.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sweet girls!! Feel better soon ..all of you!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

the d10 family said...

how precious,,,is there anything cuter than baby laughs???? Hope everyone is on the mend...
Oh...and I KEEP forgetting to tahnk you for the calander...it is adorable...KEegan LOVEs looking at the pics!!!!