Thursday, November 26, 2009

Bad Blogger


What can I say? I'm a bad blogger. I found pictures on my phone from last summer and figured I should probably post them. We are spending Thanksgiving in Ohio at Beau and Robin's this year. Mom said after 40 years of big holiday celebrations, she's had enough. And, understandably so.

Emma and Annie are as wild as ever. Annie definitely tries to keep up with EVERYTHING Emma does. Annie finally done with speech therapy but always has the option to return if it becomes necessary. She had a vocabulary of over 120 words about a month ago and she should say about 20-50 words. She's made tremendous progress. Kurt took her for her check-up this week and she is the average height of a 27 month old. She's just 19 months. Notre Dame basketball look out!

Emma LOVES school more than life itself. She has wonderful teachers and they just adore her. She had her Brigance assessment and scored at the kindergarten level so we are very pleased. Her teacher said that she was actually hoping Emma's score would be higher because there were things she knew Emma already knew but cannot be prompted during the test. Hopefully, we'll be able to send her to kindergarten next year and not have to hold her back because of her birthday. Emma is really into artwork lately so I have to clean of the fridge every week so I can actually find it. It's amazing how well she does for only being 4.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with family and friends. I am so thankful for my beautiful girls, my family, my friends, especially those I've reconnected with, and a job I truly love. Happy Turkey Day!



Emma's Halloween party at school. She's Minnie Mouse in the pink dress.


Annie sitting in RJ's airplane bed. Yes, her hair is FINALLY long enough for me to play with.

Much to Kurt's dismay, the Roadhouse in the UD ghetto is now a frat house. He just kept stammering and finally got out, "No way!". It's much too tidy to be the Roadhouse now.

Emma and Noah watching us leave when we went to Cincinnati for the weekend. Talk about going on a guilt trip.

Annie trying corn on the cob for the first time. For a while, Emma was calling it "corn on the bone".

We went to the West Central walking tour and this was a little boy who asked Emma to dance. It was adorable but Kurt was really seething underneath. Hey, the boy has good taste. Can you blame him?






Emma got a mosquito bite under her eye and it swelled until she had a shiner. This has to be the most pathetic picture I've ever seen.

No comments: