Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pictures...and details

I've been a bad (and very busy) blogger but here are some pictures.  More are coming.  I'll give some details at the end of the post.

These are from Easter weekend.  Emma, Annie and Noah took a nap together in Mommy's old room.  
Imagining the possibilities of the Easter doughnut Mimi got them.

Noah and Bella are the best of friends.  They both mope and act depressed after one leaves the other.  It's really sweet.

 Spending some time at Daddy's.  I love this picture.

Spending time at Daddy's, feeding the squirrels.


Annie with the mullet.

Details
Some of you know and some of you do not know that Kurt and I have been separated since February of this year. We were very good at playing our parts so I know it's a shock for some people. It is something that we've struggled with for the last few years and although it has not been easy, I truly believe it is the best decision for everyone.  Lots of people have been very forthcoming with their opinions about the separation but the bottom line is that it's a decision that can only be made from within the relationship and it's something that both Kurt and I have thought about for several years. Thankfully, Emma and Annie are handling it quite well. 

No comments: