Click on any picture in the slideshow to see it full-sized.
Traveling with an infant was interesting but I have to admit that Emma and Annie did awesome, both ways. Emma didn't have one potty accident the entire way there. The way home was different. All the grilled cheese and mac & cheese seemed to catch up with her. Long story short, I was so happy that I bought the travel potty seat that uses bags because it came in VERY handy in a Cracker Barrel parking lot. I really was very proud of her for poop-dee-ing under such pressure AND in the potty. (Yes, I know my posts always have a poop story. I have two kids under five - deal.)
Emma got to ride on the jet ski with Uncle Beau and had a great time. Every night at bed time she would tell me what her favorite part of the day was. She is STILL asking to go back to the beach. We took the camera but it had been left on and was dead. The fireworks were a big hit with both of the girls. Emma did become a statistic when she got a spark on her ankle. We iced it but it was Saturday morning when we saw the blisters and the scorch marks on her shoe that we realized how bad it was. Emma has a multitude of boo-boo bambages on her legs (five to be exact), bruises, and bug bites. I guess that's the mark of having a good time.
I'll post some video tomorrow but here are the pictures for now. Enjoy!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment